[O] need help with complicated idea>send/export org header+content to em

From: Xebar Saram
Subject: [O] need help with complicated idea>send/export org header+content to email/other (for cooking in kitchen :) )
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 08:12:59 +0200

Hi all and sorry about the complicated topic :)

among the many many many things i use org for is to collect cooking recipes :)

i have zero coding knowledge and my emacs understanding is limited :)

what i basically wanted to ask is if anyone could show me a simple function (at least it seems like it should be simple ;-) to allow me to stand on a org heading (a single recipe) press a hotkey/issue a command and then have that header+content exported to pdf/html and emailed to a specific address so i can view it on my android tablet in kitchen while i cook :)
is it to crazy?

thx alot in advance

z.