Re: [O] [export] Should sidewaystable option automatically add rotating

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] [export] Should sidewaystable option automatically add rotating package?
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 00:21:49 +0200

>> [...]
>> The output tex file looks something like this:
>>
>>  \ifPDFTeX\usepackage[utf8]{inputenc}\else\fi
>>  \ifPDFTeX\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}\else\fi
>
> this looks excellent.  I think we will implement this as the default
> behavior, but only after 8.2.
> Does this capture all the possible cases, or are there more cases to consider?

I'm not sure what you mean by all cases.  It depends on the the iftex
package, so everything will break down if it ain't loaded or if it
ain't loaded before it's used.

So what would the goal be?  To make it compatible with XeLaTeX and
LuaLaTeX out of the box?

–Rasmus

--
In theory, practice and theory are the same. In practice they are not