Re: [O] applying html classes to the "figure div on HTML export

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: [O] applying html classes to the "figure div on HTML export
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 23:06:20 +0200

Matt Price writes:

 I had just figured out another workaround, which was to add
> :PROPERTIES:
>  :HTML_CONTAINER_CLASS: multi-image
> :END:
>
> to the containing headline, and then add
>
> .multi-image div.figure {float:left;}
>
> to the CSS.

Right, that should be flexible enough for slides. I don't suppose you'll
want to have both floated and non-floated images on the same slide. I
was reaching for a more general solution -- there might be documents
where you do want to have both under the same heading.

Yours,
Christian