Re: [O] Wanted: Caretaker of the ODT backend

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: [O] Wanted: Caretaker of the ODT backend
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 15:18:09 +0200

Hi,

I don't have the developer skillz.

Otherwise I'd be happy to help out any way I can, e.g. tracking issues
and requests, digging into ODT format, replicating bugs and testing
patches on a more systematic basis.

(The latter two assuming I can root out the setup/installation weirdness
that seems to affect my local ODT export.)

I see Jambunathan has placed his patches in the public domain under a
GPL-compatible CC0 license. Other considerations aside, doesn't that
mean they could be applied in Org?

Yours,
Christian