Re: [O] Org mode issue tracker

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [O] Org mode issue tracker
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 11:37:59 +0200

Hi Sebastiaan,

I have added your issues.

(P.S. this sounds really funny and reminds me of Marvin from the
"Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" does solve "all of the
major mathematical, physical, chemical, biological, sociological,
philosophical, etymological,meteorological and psychological
problems of the Universe *except his own*, three times over,")

- Carsten