Re: [O] AUCTeX key bindings within Org documents

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: Re: [O] AUCTeX key bindings within Org documents
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 14:24:24 +0200

Dnia 2013-09-27, o godz. 13:21:40
"Fabrice Niessen" <address@hidden> napisaƂ(a):

> Hello,
>
> Due to a friend's request, I've tried to offer AUCTeX key bindings
> within Org documents via a minor mode, called "org-auctex-keys".
>
> If you're interested, check it out at
> https://github.com/fniessen/org-auctex-key-bindings.
>
> Note that I'm willing to add extra AUCTeX keys -- but I don't use
> AUCTeX enough to know what's important to transfer to Org.

Interesting idea - for me, especially C-c C-f bindings might be
useful.  What might be missing:

C-c C-f C-e emphasize, might just be equivalent to C-c C-f C-i
C-c C-j new item, might be equivalent to C-RET or something
C-c C-c in AUCTeX, this just runs a TeX job.  Here it initiate export
or something like that.

> Best regards,
> Fabrice

Best,