[O] Table of Contents Title header

From: Ciaran Mulloy
Subject: [O] Table of Contents Title header
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 14:42:21 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,
I am using Org-mode for writing product manuals and documentation and
exporting to PDF using the Latex Export. (I'm still using Org-Mode 7.8 as
I've been a little apprehensive about upgrading to the new Latex Export
version).

I am using the fancy header package:
#+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage{fancyhdr}
#+LATEX_HEADER: \pagestyle{fancy}
#+LATEX_HEADER:
\fancyhead[RO,RE]{\includegraphics[width=1.5cm]{company_logo.pdf}}

It outputs a nice section header together with the company logo nicely
positioned at the top of the page.

My only problem is that I want to include a table of contents which I do as
follows in the title header:

However the Table of Contents section title 'Contents' overwrites the
section header 'contents' at the top of the page. Is there a way of being
able to suppress the Table of Contents title 'Contents'.

I know that in Latex one can have an additional option of how a section
header is displayed and just show a blank text. However I haven't been able
to do that.

Any suggestions would be very welcome!

Ciaran