[O] Org Tutorials need more structure

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [O] Org Tutorials need more structure
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 08:11:23 +0200

Hi everyone,

today I looked at our tutorial page at

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/index.html

and came away with the feeling that that this page has become
somewhat useless for people who are really new to Org.  I think
the page should start with a section of true recommendations
for beginners, a path we tell every new users to take in order to
learn about Org mode.

Can we have a discussion here on how this path should look like?
When you came to Org-mode as a newby, what were the three resources
that really made an impression on by being accessible and
providing feel and promise for digging deeper?

- Carsten