Re: [O] Org Tutorials need more structure

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
Subject: Re: [O] Org Tutorials need more structure
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 19:19:31 +0200

2013/9/28 Suvayu Ali <address@hidden>
 I'm sure you have noticed it
by now, the Org community is one of the most welcoming and friendly out
there.

Indeed it is !

Good luck following up on Eric's suggestions with regards to your
particular request.  If you do get it working, I would encourage you to
document it on Worg or the mailing list.

Many thanks for your email. I am going to read and to apply Eric documentation. I wlll tell you the result and I hope that it will be useful too.

All the best

Jo.