Re: [O] org-export-async-init-file

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] org-export-async-init-file
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 20:51:41 +0200

address@hidden (Thomas S. Dye) writes:

> My question: how to change the value of org-export-async-init-file when I
> export the subtree?

Perhaps babel and org-element?  I'm not sure of the order of
execution, but perhaps you can can check the title and set the init
file condtional on that.

In any case based on your example—which may be a simplified reflection
of reality or which I may have misunderstood—it is not necessary to
change the init file to load different packages.

Example 1:

* main doc
  lorem ipsum
* supplementary material                                            :noexport:
  :PROPERTIES:
  :EXPORT_LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage{test}
  :END:
  more txt

Alternatively, since you're using different LATEX_CLASSes you could
load different packages here.

--
You people at the NSA are becoming my new best friends!