Re: [O] Restore raw output in LaTeX export from in-line code block

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] Restore raw output in LaTeX export from in-line code block
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 13:46:13 -0600

Liam Healy <address@hidden> writes:

> I noticed that raw results from in-line code blocks were disappearing in
> the new LaTeX exporter, and bisected the repo to the change 7117ad4f92. I
> have created the attached patch to fix the problem and restore the previous
> behavior.
>
> example file
>       * Test
>         1. Inline common lisp raw: src_lisp[:results raw]{(+ 2 2)}, should
> say 4.
>

> Desired output, restored by patch
>   \item Inline common lisp raw: 4, should say 4.
> Output without patch
>    \item Inline common lisp raw: , should say 4.
>
> If this looks right, please apply.
>
> Liam

Hi Liam,

You're actually noticing a symptom of an error in the way lisp code
blocks were handling results (conflating the output/results and the
scalar/vector distinction).  I've just pushed up a fix, please let me
know if you continue to see these types of errors.

Best,

--
Eric Schulte
https://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte