Re: [O] example filter for code blocks?

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] example filter for code blocks?
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 16:58:40 -1000

Hi John,

I tried the following, which works on my Mac.

#+name: supplementary-material-latex-header
#+header: :tangle supplementary-material-header.tex
#+begin_src latex
  \usepackage{attachfile}
  \newcommand{\LaunchBinary}[2]{%
    % #1: layer name,
    % #2: link text
    \leavevmode%
    \pdfstartlink  attr{/C [0.9 0 0] /Border [0 0 2]} user {
      /Subtype /Link
      /A <<
        /F <<
          /DOS (#1)