Re: [O] Needing help on org-gnus + LaTeX export -

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
Subject: Re: [O] Needing help on org-gnus + LaTeX export -
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 20:24:18 +0200

Hi Eric,

2013/9/30 Eric S Fraga <address@hidden>

What specifically do wish to be able to do? I don't know about LaTeX with Thunderbird.

For information:

https://addons.mozilla.org/fr/thunderbird/addon/latex-it/

If you want to write equations, such as \(y = \int x dx\) and images, you can write using the normal org mode constructs and then execute M-x org-mime-htmlize just before sending the message. This will send an email in HTML (with text/plain as well).

I have certainly a problem of installation, because of my test of conversion with org-mode fail.

With gnus, here is the message error :

org-mime-htmlize: Cannot open load file: aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type, ox-org

 I appreciate a lot the kind help of people of this list.

Best wishes,

Jo.