Re: [O] Bug: dates in heading break beamer export

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: dates in heading break beamer export
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2013 15:45:38 +0200

Hello,

Daniele Pizzolli <address@hidden> writes:

> In fact I use org-mode primarily to stay away from *tex
> nuisances... and I think that I am not the only one.  I know enough
> latex to find a workaround myself (not enough to offer a general
> reliable solution) but I do not think that this will be a pleasant
> experience for a newcomer or to somebody that choose org-mode for the
> latex export capability.

Fair enough. What, exactly, do you suggest as generated LaTeX code?

IIUC, you want to drop any markup for timestamps when located in
a headline, ignoring `org-latex-active-timestamp-format' and al. Am
I missing something else?

BTW, the =verbatim=[fn:1] case is unrelated to export. See
`org-emphasis-regexp-components'.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou