Re: [O] Org Tutorials need more structure

From: Alan E. Davis
Subject: Re: [O] Org Tutorials need more structure
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 11:06:26 -0700

To be brief, the tutorials and other parts of the worg webpages could do with some updating.   Org-mode has been through a good amount of evolution.

One isolated example is the "remember" tutorials.  These could, at the least, be marked with a paragraph inset at the top of the file: a statement that this feature has been supplanted by the "Capture" feature, but that the tutorial is still useful for basic usage ideas.

IMHO

Alan