[O] Setup for switching between 2 org-mode configurations (demo/producti

From: M
Subject: [O] Setup for switching between 2 org-mode configurations (demo/productive)?
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2013 09:33:40 +0200

Hi,

I'd like to set up org-mode in a way to separate my personal data from my
gerenal settings.

Why?
I'd like to be able to quickly and easily create tutorials or minimal
examples with sample data without having to worry about publishing
private/personal information anywhere.
So I'm searching for a way to "disable" all personal data with one command
and easily re-enable them later.

I assume that some of you already have something like that or can recommend
a way for doing so?
I'm using Mercurial for versioning my org-mode files (but honestly I have no
ideas about the advanced features of version control like branching,
merging, etc., I'm just abusing it for regularly storing backups of my setup
and data and making a diff, if something got messed up or accidently
deleted).

Kind regards

Martin