Re: [O] org-debbugs.el

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: [O] org-debbugs.el
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2013 21:19:27 +0200

Hi Suvayu,

>> I tried to test by looking for a specific bug.  This is what I tried:
>>
>> - search phrase: emacsclient
>> - submitter: fatkasuvayu (that is leading part of my email address)
>> - status: done or nothing
>>
>> But then I get an empty "*Org Bugs*" buffer.
>
> Hmm, yes. But this seems to be a server side problem.

I still have no idea why the submitter does not work. However, there are
more attributes which could be used. I have added the "author" keyword
to the `org-debbugs-search' interface. This gives you all bugs, for
which you have sent an email with the given email address (or a
substring of). Patch appended.

Try

- search phrase: emacsclient
- author: fatkasuvayu