Re: [O] Problem with beamer export

From: Marvin Doyley
Subject: Re: [O] Problem with beamer export
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2013 21:31:09 -0400

Hi John,

This is an interesting bug. When I use the stable version of org i.e. 8.2.1
everything works as expected.

To use xelatex I included the following in my .emacs file (some code I picked
up several years ago
        (setq org-latex-pdf-process (list
          "xelatex -shell-escape -interaction nonstopmode -output-directory %o
%f"
          "xelatex -shell-escape -interaction nonstopmode -output-directory %o
%f"
        )) ;; for multiple passes

With regards to the split beamer theme this is included in beamer. I am using
texlive 2013 on the mac.

thanks