[O] [BUG?] Strange message in minibuffer while exporting into HTML

From: Vladimir Lomov
Subject: [O] [BUG?] Strange message in minibuffer while exporting into HTML
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 13:11:11 +0900

Hello,
please consider this sample Org document (ex-call.org):

-------------------------------------------- 8<

#+TITLE: Example with CALL directive
#+AUTHOR: Vladimir Lomov

* This is first section

Recently I faced with a strange message in minibuffer:
#+BEGIN_EXAMPLE
Marker points into wrong buffer: #<marker in no buffer>
#+END_EXAMPLE
when exporting the Org document into HTML.

At first I was puzzled what causes this message in that particular Org
document, while rest my Org documents are exported to HTML just fine.

After a while I tried to strip down that document to figure out what
may cause that message. And seems that problem is in CALL strings.

In that particural document I have several CALL directive, commenting
out them (just added a ~#~ at beginning of a line with a space after
it) allows me to export that document into HTML.

The purpose of this example document to ensure that even simple CALL
line could cause such behaviour.

This is CALL directive, it calls function defined below
#+CALL: simple-func()

Even without evaluation of this directive exporting into HTML fails
with above message.

Commenting that directive make it possible to export into HTML.

Another attempt:
#+CALL: simple-func(name="Vladimir Lomov")

* The simple Emacs Lisp function

This simple Emacs Lisp function has to be called by CALL directive:
#+NAME: simple-func
#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp :var name="My name"
  (format "[You told me:] %S" name)
#+END_SRC

-------------------------------------------- 8<

My system:
- Archlinux x86_64, gcc 4.8.1, make 4.0
- emacs: GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.10.0) of
2013-10-10 on smoon4
  (compile from bzr trunk, revno 114606)
- org-mode: Org-mode version 8.2.1 (release_8.2.1-77-g8aaf3c @
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/)

I have typed above document in Emacs run as
emacs -Q -l min-org.el --eval "(require 'ox-html)" ex-call.org

Is this really a bug or my misunderstanding of 'CALL' directive usage?

---
WBR, Vladimir Lomov

--
Being overloaded is the sign of a true Debian maintainer.
        -- JHM on #Debian