[O] org-store-link BUG for notmuch message

From: Ingo Lohmar
Subject: [O] org-store-link BUG for notmuch message
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 20:15:31 +0000 (UTC)

Hi all,

I am using org-notmuch to store links to individual messages, and recently
this has broken.  As far as I can see, it is due to the last 10 lines in
org.el's org-store-link: It looks to me like the "if" clause misses a progn:
the "true" clause is too short and does not store the link (both pushes are
in the "false" clause of the if form).

Since I only have the packaged version, I would be very grateful if someone
else could restore the working state --- I cannot check previous versions
right now.  Please let me know if you need any more info!

Thanks a lot, and best regards
Ingo