Re: [O] [bug] cannot export with babel function calls

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] [bug] cannot export with babel function calls
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 08:53:43 +0100

Eric Schulte <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

> I actually get a different error [1], namely that the call line can't be
> parsed because we're using a regex to grab call lines and regular
> expressions can't count parens.

Ah, okay, this makes sense.  My example was contrived so this is not a
problem for me.

> Exporting a slightly changed file (attached [2]) works for me w/o error.

Doesn't for me.  I get

  Marker points into wrong buffer: #<marker in no buffer>

when I try to export.

> I'm using the following Emacs version [3].  I may have to wait until the
> cause of this error hits the Emacs in the Arch Linux package system to
> debug further.

Yes, I do think it's a subtle change in recent Emacs versions.  No
worries!

thanks,
eric
--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.3.50.1, Org release_8.2.1-86-gbe3dad