[O] [bug] [exporter] Frame labels cause allowframebreaks option to fail

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: [O] [bug] [exporter] Frame labels cause allowframebreaks option to fail
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 16:35:03 +0100

Hello,

technically, I guess this is a bug in beamer and not in org's
exporter.  However, if I specify the =allowframebreaks= option for a
frame, the exporter generates the following LaTeX code on beamer export:

  \begin{frame}[allowframebreaks,label=sec-1-1-1]{Some definitions}

The "label=sec-1-1-1" seems to make beamer ignore the allowframebreaks
option.  If I remove the label= directive from the options, everything
works fine.  Otherwise, the frame contents to not break over multiple
frames.

The question is: how can I tell the exporter to *not* generate label=
directives?  I have no need for these and, at the moment, I am having to
edit the LaTeX source to get my slides done.

Thanks,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.3.50.1, Org release_8.2.1-100-gfb5003