Re: [O] [bug] [exporter] Frame labels cause allowframebreaks option to f

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] [bug] [exporter] Frame labels cause allowframebreaks option to fail
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 17:51:46 +0100

Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

> The question is: how can I tell the exporter to *not* generate label=
> directives?  I have no need for these and, at the moment, I am having to
> edit the LaTeX source to get my slides done.

I found some time to look at the code and it appears that the automatic
creation of labels for frames happens always.  There is no customisation
possible.  As this problem is stopping me from generating the slides I
need for my lectures *now*, I have removed the automatic label
generation, leaving the possibility of user specified labels.  A patch
is attached in case this is of more general interest.

A better solution would be to have a variable to be able to customise
this behaviour, I imagine.

Thanks,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.3.50.1, Org release_8.2.1-86-gbe3dad