[O] odt export with 'header'

From: Andreas Leha
Subject: [O] odt export with 'header'
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 20:39:34 +0200

Hi all,

I'd like to have a 'header' on the first page of a odt exported document
-- something like this:

,----
| Some fixed text here                                 +---------------+
|                                                      |   some logo   |
|                                                      +---------------+
|
|                                                        Some fixed text
|                                                 Whatever is in #+AUTOR
|                                                   Some more fixed text
|
|                                                  Whatever is in #+DATE
|
|                          The #+TITLE
|                         Some Subtitle
|
| The first headline

`----

How can I achieve this in the ODT exporter?  I can do this in a LaTeX
export but I have no clue how to do this with ODT.

What I tried was to use a formatted file as template, but that of
course did not work, as all the fixed text did not appear in a new
export.

Sorry for my ignorance, but my strategy to avoid any Office-like program
hits back now...

Any help is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Andreas