Re: [O] Drag images from Firefox to org-mode

From: Nicolas Richard
Subject: Re: [O] Drag images from Firefox to org-mode
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 12:23:37 +0200

Le 18/10/2013 12:04, Oleh a écrit :
> I've just tested Rick Frankel's code, and I got
> a broken jpg (it's half green and distorted). It appears so
> it org-mode inline and in eog, but it displays properly in its own Emacs
> buffer.
> Looks like it needs more work.

Could you please put the link and the file you get on the internet so
they can be compared ?

I have no such problems and just tried to use the code in a new
'url-retrieve method to your org-download.el :
https://github.com/YoungFrog/org-download/tree/url-retrieve
which worked fine for me

(in fact, I have problems with the async package : the emacs process
apparently doesn't stop ! but I don't think it's related to your code, I
know I have problems with inferior processes...)

--
Nico.