Re: [O] Drag images from Firefox to org-mode

From: Oleh
Subject: Re: [O] Drag images from Firefox to org-mode
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 21:22:17 +0200

Thanks, Rick and Nico, I've merged the code.

All except the last bit from Rick: I can't think of any sensible
way to enter an image URL except pasting it.
And since link will be in the clipboard at some point, why not use
it straight away without prompting.

Maybe URL can be prompted for when called with a prefix arg,
but I don't know how to do that yet.

regards,
Oleh