Re: [O] Writing Challenge

From: Ivan Andrus
Subject: Re: [O] Writing Challenge
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 21:22:29 -0600

Very interesting! I have been working on a mode which gives the current
word-count, WPM and an estimate of the time it will take to hit today's quota
in the modeline.  I would be interested in feedback as well as integrating it
with your spreadsheet.  You can find it at

https://bitbucket.org/gvol/nanowrimo.el

-Ivan