[O] [RFC] Do not declare drawers to use them

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: [O] [RFC] Do not declare drawers to use them
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 15:38:48 +0200

Hello,

At the moment, in order to use a drawer, one has to declare its name
through `org-drawers' variable or DRAWERS keyword first.

I'd like to simplify a bit the process and let the user create drawers
on the fly instead. A valid name includes any word constituent, hyphen
and underscore characters. Case isn't significant.

It also cleans the internals (i.e. some dynamically scoped variables are
removed) and makes syntax more portable. But we lose completion for
drawer names.

This patch is backward compatible, as long as previously user-defined
drawers didn't include forbidden characters within their names.

WDYT?

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou