Re: [O] src code switches via properties

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] src code switches via properties
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 21:30:09 -0600

My apologies, I misread your email.  Please disregard my previous
response.

Setting switches in the same way as header arguments is not (to my
knowledge) possible.  Switches are handled seperately from header
arguments in org-src.el instead of ob-core.el.

Best,

--
Eric Schulte
https://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte