[O] Mobile org - add new items to org file

From: Chris Henderson
Subject: [O] Mobile org - add new items to org file
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 17:18:18 +1100

My org file on my computer is gtd.org which has 3 top level headings: * Tasks, * Projects and * Read and Review.

If I add any entry to mobile org, sync it via dropbox and do a org-mobile-pull from my computer, the new entries go to a file called flagged.org. Is there any way to make the new entries go to my gtd.org file instead? Also: would it be possible to define where in gtd.org file the new entries should go, like some new entries should go under Tasks and some should go under Projects.

Thanks.