Re: [O] reverse column or row.

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: [O] reverse column or row.
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 11:29:05 +0200

>> "Michael" == Michael Brand <address@hidden> writes:
Hi Michael,

   >> Anybody has an idea?

   > This again I see in the category of "fun with combinations of
   > reverse-region (to reverse lines) and org-table-transpose-table":

Maybe.
   > Reverse row(s): Isolate the row(s) by adding an empty line before and
   > after, transpose, reverse, transpose, remove added empty lines.

Aha by empty lines you really mean empty lines, not empty table lines?

That indeed works!
I transposed the table, kill the rectangular with the column I wanted to
reverse, yanked it and then applied reverse-region. Your idea is much
better.

To wrap it into a function seems not that trivial. However a
keyboard macro works just fine and is the poor's man solution to it.

Thanks.

Uwe