Re: [O] Status of hooks

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [O] Status of hooks
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 16:35:18 +0200

Hi Fabrice,

thank you for digging these up.  Indeed, several of these packages might no
longer work after the exporter upgrade and might have to be removed.

This goes onto the TODO stack.  If someone has time to investigate of some of
these packages can be rescued by using different hooks, I would be grateful.

- Carsten