[O] [RFC] Overlay specification for includegraphics

From: Suvayu Ali
Subject: [O] [RFC] Overlay specification for includegraphics
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 14:23:42 +0100

Hi,

While working on a presentation recently, I realised there was no easy
way to specify overlay specifications for images during beamer export.
Since this is already supported for lists, e.g. by adding
`#+attr_latex :overlay +-'.  I was wondering if it is possible to add
this for images?

Something like this would be amazing:

  #+attr_latex: :overlay 1 :width 0.9\textwidth
  [[file:graphics/test.pdf]]

is exported as,

  \includegraphics<1>[width=0.9\textwidth]{graphics/test.pdf}

What do you think?

PS: I noticed if I use #+attr_beamer: instead of #+attr_latex:,
    the :options property is ignored, and :width is overwritten with
    "0.9\linewidth".  Is that intended

--
Suvayu