Re: [O] Beamer export: one question and one bug

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Beamer export: one question and one bug
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 10:13:48 -0400

Jarmo Hurri <address@hidden> writes:

> Greetings again.

>> Seems to work fine for me with the older version that I was running,
>> but I upgraded to latest and I get the beamer presentation I expected.
>
> I think I posed my initial question in a way that begs for a
> misunderstanding. When I export the file as Beamer, I get a title page,
> two slides _and_ an empty outline. Maybe someone interpreted my initial
> question to mean that I get _only_ an empty outline. I would like for
> the titles of the slides to appear in the outline. How do I achieve
> this?
>
> (I know that I can get rid of the outline by setting toc:nil.)

Ah, indeed I misunderstood.

AFAIK, toc-entries are created by \section{...} and the beamer exporter
does not add \section headers - there might be a way to do that but I
don't know it.

There also might be a beamer way of having frames add their title to the
TOC without \section help, but again I don't know whether that's
possible.

Nick