Re: [O] Temp files are not deleted after beamer export with source code

From: James Harkins
Subject: Re: [O] Temp files are not deleted after beamer export with source code blocks
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 18:16:22 +0900

On Tuesday, October 29, 2013 5:06:29 PM KST, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:
It should clean them up. Though, the "-2" suffix implies that a regexp
is needed to find temporary files.

Does the following patch work?

Will have to try later... some time pressure right now.

An aside: in the last few weeks, I've been doing some more complex things in org/beamer with overlays and column layouts, and I have to say, the new beamer exporter makes A WHOLE LOT of sense. The outline structure reflects the structure of the beamer environments. Really clean. I like it.

hjh