[O] maintaining Org

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [O] maintaining Org
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 08:52:47 +0100

Dear org community members,

I am sure you have noticed that I am not really able to put in
a lot of time as the maintainer of Org.  This is not good, but
right now we do not have another candidate who would be willing
to take over and do a better job.  Unfortunately my time constrains
only allow a limited amount of work I can do.  Fortunately
we have extremely good and active people around here.  I trust
them fully, and I am sure things will move ahead well.  I will
keep trying to answer to most important and strategic questions.
Feel free to remind me if I have not reacted to something critical
where my input is necessary.

- Carsten