Re: [O] Help on spreadsheet/calc references and improvements

From: Michael Brand
Subject: Re: [O] Help on spreadsheet/calc references and improvements
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 18:59:28 +0100

Hi Carsten

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 3:31 PM, Carsten Dominik
<address@hidden> wrote:
> On 24.10.2013, at 22:47, Michael Brand <address@hidden> wrote:
>> On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 8:18 AM, Carsten Dominik
>> <address@hidden> wrote:
>>> Applied, thanks.
>>
>> I can not see the commit, is it pushed?
>>
>>> Michael, would you like to have write access to the git repo?
>>
>> Thank you for the trust. As I would like anyway to have a review of my
>> patches before commit, I think it would not help when I would do the
>> commit myself. I hope that it is still ok when I prefer a review,
>> independent of the simplicity of the patch.
>
> Yes, reviews are always good!  But with write access you can still
> install a patch yourself after a review, or make small doc fixes
> without review etc.

Hi Carsten

Ok, I see that it would help when I "git push" those of my simple
changes that maybe don't need a review by a maintainer at any price to
the master branch myself. I already have write access to Worg, do you
still need my public key?

My question about the whereabouts of my patch
0001-Improve-manual-for-table-formulas.patch.txt that is already
"applied" has been overlooked and if I understand correct it is in
your repo but not yet in the main repo. Since the main repo changed
meanwhile, I assume it will create push conflicts on your side. If
this is correct then please get rid of the patch in your repo and I
will take care of the rest.

Michael