[O] Beamer and org-language source blocks?

From: James Harkins
Subject: [O] Beamer and org-language source blocks?
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2013 12:08:22 +0900

Maybe there is something obvious I'm missing, but I'm having considerable trouble using org-language source code blocks in Beamer export.

The objective is to show a little of the org code that made the presentation. This means including some headers. I had thought that declaring the source code block to be in org mode would cause it to ignore headings inside, but I haven't found the incantation to make it do that.

I've customized org-babel-load-languages to include Org.

** What I mean and what I see
#+begin_src org :exports code
** Overview
*** This talk will cover:
   - bla bla
#+end_src

--> And in the output, you can see that it takes "** Overview" as a new frame and treats the #+begin/end_src markers as regular text. Huh?

\begin{frame}[label=sec-2-3]{What I mean and what I see}

\#+begin$_{\text{src}}$ org :exports code
\end{frame}

\begin{frame}[label=sec-2-4]{Overview}
\begin{block}{This talk will cover:}
\begin{itemize}
\item bla bla
\end{itemize}
\#+end$_{\text{src}}$
\end{block}
\end{frame}

I hope there's a way to do this. Or, do I have to use a screenshot from Emacs? (Screenshot? Of source code?)

hjh