Re: [O] fold all drawers in a buffer?

From: Aaron Ecay
Subject: Re: [O] fold all drawers in a buffer?
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2013 14:34:27 -0400

Hi Thorsten,

2013ko azaroak 1an, Thorsten Jolitz-ek idatzi zuen:
> I tested the above functions with a big org file - way to slow.
> These versions perfom better, but only on property drawers:
>
> #+begin_src emacs-lisp
>   (defun org-show-drawers ()
>     "Unfold all drawers in buffer"
>     (interactive)
>     (save-excursion
>       (goto-char (point-min))
>       (while (re-search-forward org-property-start-re nil 'NOERROR)
>              (and (org-element-property :hiddenp (org-element-at-point))
>              (org-cycle)))))
>
>   (defun org-hide-drawers ()
>     "Unfold all drawers in buffer"
>     (interactive)
>     (save-excursion
>       (goto-char (point-min))
>       (while (re-search-forward org-property-start-re nil 'NOERROR)
>              (and (not (org-element-property :hiddenp (org-element-at-point)))
>              (org-cycle)))))
> #+end_src

This will work on recent versions of org, but the :hiddenp properties
were taken out of the parser by the following git commit (not yet in any
released version of org AFAIK):

commit fe27ca9906f1d6c48a93f463d85850925687b825
Author: Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden>
Date:   Thu Oct 3 22:57:02 2013 +0200

For forward compatibility you can skip the visibility check and use
‘(org-flag-drawer nil)’ unconditionally, I think.

--
Aaron Ecay