Re: [O] HowTo? have R :sessions in org mode invoke a specific R

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] HowTo? have R :sessions in org mode invoke a specific R
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 12:02:00 -0600

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 11:22 AM, Cook, Malcolm <address@hidden> wrote:
> I wish to lock an org buffer to a particular installation of R so that all
> code blocks use it.
>
> I found that I could not, for instance, write `:session R-3.0.1`.
>
> Is there some best way for me to accomplish this?
>
> Perhaps some way of setting inferior-R-program-name to a buffer local value?

I'm no good at in-buffer variables, but this one looks of interest:
org-babel-R-command

Mine on linux is just set to `R --slave --no-save`, but on Windows, I
have to set the full path, so there's no reason you couldn't do the
same (just that I simply use setq() and you'd be doing it in-buffer).

Hope that helps,
John