Re: [O] Using Multiple TODO Keywords

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Using Multiple TODO Keywords
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 13:41:13 +0100

Hi Kenneth,

Kenneth Jacker <address@hidden> writes:

> When I use `t' or "C-c C-t", the keywords change from TODO, to PENDING,
> to CANCELED, and then repeat *only those three states*.
>
> Shouldn't I be able to use the above to mark the this week's task as DONE?

If you use fast TODO selection like this

#+SEQ_TODO: TODO PENDING | CANCELED DONE(d)

(note the (d) after DONE) then you'll be able to set the task DONE,
but the presence of the repeater will still let the TODO state switch
to the next one, namely "TODO".

Maybe we should introduce a way to ignore the repeater -- is anyone
missing this too?

--
 Bastien