Re: [O] function?

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: [O] function?
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 15:46:14 +0100

>> "Bastien" == Bastien  <address@hidden> writes:
Hi Bastien,
   > Hi Uwe,
   > Uwe Brauer <address@hidden> writes:

   > Don't forget to add such useful functions to
   > http://orgmode.org/worg/org-hacks.html

I came to the conclusion, that the function is not useful, so I don't
think I will post it. However I think that the following function might:
(defun my-org-table-reverse-cells-in-row ()
  "Simple function to reverse cells in one row. This might be useful in tables
with R2L and L2R text."
  (interactive)
  (save-excursion
        (newline 1)
        (end-of-line 1)
        (newline 1)
        (goto-char (org-table-begin))
        (org-table-transpose-table-at-point)
        (let*     ((beg (org-table-begin))
                           (end (org-table-end)))
          (goto-char beg)
          (reverse-region beg end))
        (org-table-transpose-table-at-point)
        (kill-line nil)
        (goto-char (org-table-begin))
        (previous-line 1)
        (kill-line nil)))

I never used this site you mentioned, how can I copy the code? Do I have
to sign copyright?

Uwe