Re: [O] [bug] ox-org.el subtree export appears broken

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] [bug] ox-org.el subtree export appears broken
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 23:02:05 +0100

Eric Schulte <address@hidden> writes:

> My initial thoughts are that inserting keywords *with* values while not
> inserting empty keywords would be the most intuitive.

TITLE always have a value. When not specified, it defaults to buffer's
name.

Also, what keywords? Document keywords (DATE, AUTHOR, TITLE)? Or other
export related keyword (CREATOR, DESCRIPTION, KEYWORDS, EMAIL)? Anything
else (OPTIONS, LANGUAGE...)?

Also, should these belong to the inner or outer template, i.e. should
they be excluded unconditionally on a "body-only" export, or not?

This is not very difficult to implement, but I'd rather have precise
specifications first. And since you are the one making the request...

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou