Re: [O] Having trouble with hidestars this morning

From: Susan Cragin
Subject: Re: [O] Having trouble with hidestars this morning
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 09:31:04 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Just a FYI. I got this at this morning's org-mode git compile the following warning at the end.
It's probably due to all the settings tinkering I did, and I haven't had time to investigate it, but thought I'd pass it along.

org-version: 8.2.1 (release_8.2.1-223-g065627)
makeinfo --no-split org.texi -o org
org.texi:1318: warning: node up `Initial visibility' in menu `Global and local cycling' and in sectioning `Visibility cycling' differ
org.texi:1362: warning: node up `Catching invisible edits' in menu `Global and local cycling' and in sectioning `Visibility cycling' differ