[O] FAQ or manual suggestion: customizing HTML export

From: Rockefeller, Harry
Subject: [O] FAQ or manual suggestion: customizing HTML export
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 12:00:32 -0500

NOTE: This is not an information request.
I searched google, orgmode.org FAQ, org manual, and ran a search on this
mailing list but
could not find this useful information.  Since it took me a few days
to figure it out, I thought it might be worth documenting somewhere.

I wanted to customize HTML export.
1) to reduce the amount of empty space in org tables, and to put lines around
all cells since
white space was now minimal, I finally found adding this gets the job done:
#+ATTR_HTML: :options border="2" rules="all" frame="border" cellpadding="0"
cellspacing="0"

2) to change the color of the title on a per-org-file basis I found this works:
#+HTML: <style>.title {color: blue;}</style>
If I want to change the color of the title for all org files then adding this to
my ~/.emacs file worked:
(setq org-export-html-style-extra "<style>.title {color: blue;}</style>")

OK go ahead and flame me if stuff like this is 'hidden' in plain sight.