Re: [O] [BUG] hline references on left side of table formula

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] [BUG] hline references on left side of table formula
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 20:16:41 +0100

Rick Frankel writes:
> Ok, i see what's happening in your examples (a testing org file
> attached), though i question the usefullness of most of the results ;).

I tend to agree, but as the test case shows anything that does work and
produces the intended results will eventually have at least one user.
Three useful formulas that don't follow the pattern your patch is
checking for are:

#+TBLFM: @-I=vsum(@address@hidden)
#+TBLFM: @-I$>=vsum(@address@hidden)
#+TBLFM: @-I$>..$>=vsum(@address@hidden)

i.e. when your table is structured to put the results under the last
hline.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER: