[O] M-return = org-insert-heading in item list scrolls buffer down 1 lin

From: Rainer Stengele
Subject: [O] M-return = org-insert-heading in item list scrolls buffer down 1 line
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 16:41:38 +0100

Hi,

these days I suddenly have the problem that after inserting a new list item
with M-return the item is added correctly but the buffer scrolls down 1 line.
I am not sure if this is related to the latest org update done a few days ago.

Any idea how to stop this?

Ok, just before sending out I found the culprit:

I had set scroll-margin to "2".
Resetting to "0" solves the problem.

That might be a bug.

Rainer