Re: [O] C-c ' and mail sources

From: Aaron Ecay
Subject: Re: [O] C-c ' and mail sources
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 13:03:20 -0500

Hello François,

2013ko azaroak 13an, François Pinard-ek idatzi zuen:

[...]

> I do not know what would be the reasonable way to correct it: preventing
> the shifting, or changing how highlighting interpret beginning of lines,
> in case of Org?

I have the following in my emacs init file to prevent the shifting of
python code blocks:
#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
  (defadvice org-edit-src-exit (around awe-org activate)
    (let ((org-edit-src-content-indentation org-edit-src-content-indentation))
      (when (eq major-mode 'python-mode)
        (setq org-edit-src-content-indentation 0))
      ad-do-it))
#+END_SRC

You should be able to adapt this for mail mode by changing the
(eg 'major-mode ...) test.  Alternatively, if you never want any
source blocks to be indented from the left margin, you can customize the
org-edit-src-content-indentation variable to 0.

--
Aaron Ecay