[O] How to filter on files

From: Rene
Subject: [O] How to filter on files
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 14:47:19 +0000 (UTC)

Bastien <bzg <at> gnu.org> writes:

> Maybe show us your config and tell us what do you expect and what
> do you get instead, that will surely be faster.

You're right.

I basically have 2 org files (home.org and office.org) where my tasks and
appointments are stored.

Most of the time I like to have all those tasks and appointments displayed
in my agenda view (both office and home items).

But once in a while I'd like to dynamically narrow down my list of agenda
entries to either one of these files.  I tried to play with
org-agenda-filter-by-tag or org-agenda-filter-by-category but to no avail.

Is there some kind of "org-agenda-filter-by-file" piece of code somewhere?

--
rene