[O] My howto for Org, japanese text and furigana

From: Andrea Rossetti
Subject: [O] My howto for Org, japanese text and furigana
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 13:14:19 +0100

Hello everyone,

  by reading the suggestions from this list, I prepared
an example the Org headers one could use to write

Japanese in Org, with or without furigana signs.

  It's available at this address, under the "furigana-example"
section:

https://github.com/thesoftwarebin/the-emacs-software-bin

  It's there mainly as a reminder to myself, and it's obviously
not perfect, but I just wanted to share.
In my environment
(Win 7 + Emacs 24.3 + a recent Org + a newbie user at the
console) the Org file produces proper export to HTML and PDF
output, hope it may work for other users interested in Japanese
writing too.

  Kindest regards,

  Andrea